Volunteer to Foster Dogs
E-mail Diana Meacham
Volunteer to Walk Dogs
Apply in person at Small Miracles Tuesday, Friday, or Saturday during adoption hours
Volunteer and Foster Opportunities
Small Miracles is always looking for volunteers and foster homes to help with the cats and dogs in our care while they await their forever homes. Listed below are just some of the ways you can volunteer. If you think you have some love in your heart for our furry friends and could lend a hand, please consider volunteering.
Whether you can help on a daily or weekly basis, once or twice a month or on an as-needed basis, there are ways to help.
- Adoption counseling at the shelter
- Cleaning cages, feeding and giving love to adoptable pets at the shelter
- Fostering animals until they are ready for adoption (in your home, most supplies provided)
- Dog walking at the shelter
- Fundraising and event planning
- Offering specialty trades or pro-bono services, like photography, marketing, sewing, carpentry, printing, etc.